Note: Japanese language proficiency of N1 or N2 required.
A Keywords Studio, Wizcorp, is looking for a technical artist (designer) to work on a project for next generation game consoles. Depending on your background, skills and experience, we will introduce you to the best possible position within our team.
This is a chance to be active worldwide as an artist of our group company, which has bases in 21 countries around the world. Your own experience and skills will be enriched by coming into contact with various styles of art from around the world and being involved in production.
Business content 🎮📆🕹
You will be involved in the work of providing technical support for art production in game development.
The specific tasks are as follows.
- Technological development to improve graphics quality
- You will propose and implement technical solutions for improving graphics.
- You will propose and implement technology to improve the work efficiency of artists (designers).
Selection flow 🈸⚙️😊
① Document screening and online screening
We will review all applicants' resumes within two weeks and if your profile matches our requirements, we will send you a test and assignment. Based on the results, we will contact you again and adjust the schedule for the first interview.
We will conduct three rounds of interviews to ask about your personality, passions, skills, and interest in our work. In addition, in order to share our vision and values, we will spend time on each person and carefully proceed with the interview. It is an interview to understand each other.
After the final interview, we will announce the final result within 2 weeks, and if you are accepted, we will send you an offer including details such as work content and salary.
📍 Work location and hours 📍
⏲ Flextime system
Everyone uses their creative time differently, and you know best what works best for you.
You will work from Monday to Friday, with a core time of 11:00 to 16:00, and work 8 hours per day (excluding 1 hour break). I will leave the allocation of time other than core time to you.
🌎 Flexible place to work
Wizcorp is fully remote working, with most of our employees working from home. Of course, you can also work in the office if necessary, and you can use the conference room and desks with free addresses.
Asahi Seimei Daitabashi Building 8-9F, 1-22-19 Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-0063 ( 🗺Map )
To work for Wizcorp, you must reside in Japan. We will also support you in obtaining a work visa. Depending on the situation, we may allow you to work outside of Japan only during the probationary period.
💴 salary 💴
We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
- TA0: 250,000 to 290,000 yen per month (equivalent to 1 to 2 years of experience)
- TA1: 290,000 to 330,000 yen per month (equivalent to 2 to 3 years of experience)
- TA2: 330,000 to 370,000 yen per month (equivalent to 4 to 5 years of experience)
- TA3: 370,000 to 410,000 yen per month (equivalent to 6 to 7 years of experience)
Starting salaries for all new hires are based on experience and evaluation during interviews.
There will be a probationary period of 6 months after joining the company, but there will be no particular impact or change in salary during that period.
💹 Pay raises and bonuses 💹
- There is an annual performance appraisal, and salaries are reviewed according to experience and contribution to the project.
- Salary increases are made around October to November each year based on the budget and financial projections for the next fiscal year.
- No bonus will be paid.
🈷️ Benefits 🈷️
- Home office equipment/equipment allowance (15,000 yen/month)
- Private language lesson (English)
- Commuting expenses (However, commuter passes are not refundable)
♨️ ️Holiday/Vacation ♨️
- Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
- Summer and winter holidays: 5 days a year (paid, applied after the trial period ends)
- Annual paid vacation: 10 days/year (first year, granted after trial period)
- Congratulatory or condolence leave
- Sick leave: 5 days a year (paid, applied after trial period)
🤝 Benefits 🤝
- Social insurance
- Childcare leave ( click here for details )
Experience & Requirements
⭐ Necessary conditions ⭐
- Those who have more than 2 years of practical experience not only in game development but also in the fields of programming, art, and tool development, and have a wealth of technical experience.
- Experience working with DCC script tools
- Those who have N1 or N2 level of fluency in the Japanese language
👍 Welcome conditions 👍
- Those who have experience creating art using VEX or Python on houdini, or have streamlined art creation
- Those who have experience in art production using DCC scripts, or who have streamlined art production
- Those who have experience in creating graphics using scripts on game middleware such as Unity and Unreal engines
- Those who have the ability to understand English and have experience in production sites where English is required