This statement applies to content published on https://www.keywordsstudios.com. It does not apply to other websites owned by Keywords Studios or subdomains.
This website is run by Keywords Studios. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without problems.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Change the page to a high contrast mode, a greyscale mode or an inverted colours mode.
- Use the link finder to locate every link on the page through a simple select field.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Keywords Studios takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Keywords Studios website (https://www.keywordsstudios.com):
- Provide accessibility training for our staff.
- Regularly review and update content.
WE ALSO TRY TO ENSURE THAT:
- All images in our sites contain appropriate alternate text.
- Every interactive element of the website is reachable in different ways, including by keyboard navigation.
- Interactive elements have changes of style when hovered with the mouse or focused by keyboard navigation.
- All foreground and background colours are checked to ensure sufficient contrast, or given alternative text in the case of images.
- Our content is written clearly, concisely, free of jargon and in plain English.
- All pages use headings in a logical and ordinate way.
- All ‘calls to action’ are easy to find.
- Symbols (e.g. >) are used in context and for their semantic use.
- All forms are navigable using a keyboard, have submit buttons and appropriate response in case of success or failure.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. We are also taking steps to work to aim for AAA standard on critical communication pages.
We believe that fixing the accessibility problems with some content would be disproportionate because of the complexity involved in changing investor-related communications.
Investor section, including downloads (https://www.keywordsstudios.com/en/investors/). These pages contain content published to shareholders.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Keywords Studios Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Keywords Studios Website or you require content in a different format:
Postal address: Marketing Department, Keywords International, Whelan House, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Dublin Ireland.