Your primary role as Social Media Specialist is to plan, create and publish Simplified Chinese social media content around Keywords’ services, locations, technologies, and company values on the Group’s owned channels following the latest social media best practices and using storytelling techniques.
You will liaise across the organisation to ensure the constant, managed flow, delivery and sharing of compelling social media content. You will work closely with the Global Social Media Manager, local Social Media Managers, the group marketing team and content creators within our various global teams.
This job is for you if you’re looking for a role where you can tell the story of Keywords to the people in China; you’re willing to experiment, fail and come out stronger and more creative. This role isn’t for you if you’re looking for a job with a main focus on content localization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand Keywords Studios’ social media strategy and actively drive all channel activities in China.
• Create and publish educating and entertaining social media content for global and local marketing campaigns to raise awareness for our services as well as AI and automation technologies.
• Your goal is increased reach, engagement, and share of voice.
• Your main channels will be WeChat and Weibo. New channel strategy recommendations might be requested from you.
• Ensure all social media posts are accessible for followers relying on screen readers or watching on a device with low / no volume turned on.
• Monitor, reply to incoming comments and messages.
• Build out our social listening efforts in China and feed back to internal teams.
• Analyse the performance of all the different channels to make recommendations which social media channels to build out, what content to produce, etc.
• Occasionally help with short text translations from English to Simplified Chinese.
• Escalate social media crisis topics to help maintain the brand’s reputation.
• Brief creative team members in charge of social media designs, videos, or animations.
• Join calls and discussions with internal teams worldwide to make sure all created content is relevant for their communication goals, factually correct, and on brand.
• Document the latest social media best practices in China and facilitate internal training where needed.
Social Insurance and Housing Fund, Annual Leave, Bonus, Medical Check-up
Experience & Requirements
• Stay on top of social media trends to make content timely and relevant.
• Excellent copywriting skills for Chinese social media channels (short and long format).
• Fluent level in English (written and spoken).
• Solid interest in learning the ins and outs of a service provider and to understand our services, technologies, and local initiatives.
• Good understanding of asset creation such as graphics or short videos for a smooth briefing workflow.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as social media specialist.
• Proven track record of creative yet data driven content creation across various platforms.
• Manage own workload and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrable experience working remotely or with remote teams. This position can be done 100% remote, but being able to occasionally come to an office is a bonus.
• A ‘can-do’ attitude (we value pro-activity).
• Ability to motivate people to help with content creation.