*Please note that this position is for Tokyo office. Company will provide the relocation support.
About Keywords Studios
Keywords is an international technical services provider to the global games industry. Established in 1998 in Dublin and now with operations in 13 studios across 10 countries, it provides integrated services for localisation, testing, audio, art creation and customer support in over 40 languages and 12 game platforms to the world’s largest games publishers and developers.
The Games Linguist position will be based at Keywords Tokyo. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in game content for a leading social games publisher.
The role is to translate and trans create from English into Spanish player support, community and in game content for mobile games. The linguist will also test the games in his native language.
This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
- Translate/trans create player support, community and in game content from English to Spanish to a high quality standard
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks in Game
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved
- Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives
Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, occupational accident insurance etc.
Commuting costs are covered up to 30,000 JPY per month
Employee Assistant Program
Free Japanese lesson
Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday)
Annual paid leave
Congratulations and condolences holiday etc.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, please understand that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Experience & Requirements
- Native level Spanish speaker
- Passion for games industry
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- Experience in translation, copywriting or linguistics
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in Spanish and English
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills