Descriptive Video Works (owned by Keywords Studios www.keywordsstudios.com) is recognized in the audiovisual industry as a leading provider of Audio Description (AD) in North America: https://descriptivevideoworks.com/. DVW is building a global team to manage the creation of audio description narration for blind and low-vision consumers of film and television content for its growing international client base. We have successfully expanded our services into Latin America and Europe and continue to grow our team. We are therefore seeking candidates who share our commitment to accessibility to join our team.
DVW is seeking experienced freelance Thai language audio description script writers and/or QC'ers to join our growing team.
- Write and/or proofread audio description scripts for film and television content.
- Ability to meet deadlines as determined by DVW Project Manager and communicate any issues that could impact the delivery of the script.
- Ensure that AD scripts meet DVW's and client's quality standards.
- QC/proofread AD scripts by other writers.
- Work with other writers in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Participate in occasional meetings, conference calls as needed.
Fully remote work from home.
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
Experience & Requirements
- Passion for accessibility and inclusion.
- Minimum of 1 year of Audio Description script writing or AD script QC experience.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- Knowledge of other languages a plus.