At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Local Support to oversee first and second line support across our studios, globally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of IT support and service desk operations for our local office and ensuring our team is providing an efficient and effective service to our internal users.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Support Bar Analyst with excellent communication and leadership skills, who is looking to make an impact within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This role reports to the Head of Local Support and will involve working closely with colleagues in other offices to deliver a seamless service to our users.
Duties and Responsibilities
Full scope of tasks including but not limited to:
- Act as front line support for local and/or time zone based employees.
- Serve as the main point of contact for our customers via email, walk ups, and chatsupport.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries and troubleshoot issuesrelated to our products and services.
- Utilize relevant software and databases to effectively diagnose, track and resolvecustomer issues and address complaints.
- Maintain accurate records, including call logs and ticketing systems, to track customerinteractions and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and provide input on continuous improvement to theHelpdesk and customer service workflows.
- Identify and escalate issues requiring urgent attention to the appropriate parties.
- Ensure SLAs are met and that our internal users are provided with an exceptional userexperience.
- Ensure that all IT assets in the local office are managed and maintained to a highstandard.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and legislation related to workplaceservices, health and safety, and environmental management.
- Collaborate with other senior leaders and stakeholders to build a strong culture ofinnovation, continuous improvement, and learning across the organization.
Skills and Experience Required
- Global experience within a business services environment and ideally video gamesdevelopment and/or working in a highly technical development environment.
- Strong knowledge of first and second line support operations.
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow and industry trends.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment.
- Proven work experience in a customer service or Helpdesk role.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills with a customer-first mindset.
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and multitaskeffectively.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new software applications and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, with a focus on delivering high-quality services toemployees and stakeholders
Location: Hybrid, work from home & local office, with travel globally as required
Reporting to: Head of Support
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy https://www.keywordsstudios.com/en/applicant-privacy-notice/.