Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Our team has contributed to AAA titles within the Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands, and Call of Duty franchises - Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
Check Us Out On ArtStation:https://www.artstation.com/liquiddevelopment
Interested in joining our team? As future projects await, we're on the lookout for exceptional talent to consider for upcoming roles. Take the initiative by submitting your application, and let's explore the possibilities together as our team grows.
Some of the cool stuff you'll be doing:
- create unique assets focused on environments and/or props outside and inside of game engine.
- learning proprietary pipelines and tools that is built into the scope.
- Collaborate with a team of experienced artists working on some of today's top titles.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of design
What's in it for you?
If working on some of the biggest and best titles with some of the coolest people within the games industry isn't enough, we also offer:
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities
- Work Fully Remote
- Full Time Employment Benefits for applicants located in US only include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Salary RANGE $56,00 to $68,000
Experience & Requirements
The ability to create high poly and game-resolution models in 3DS Max or Maya, complete with next-generation materials and shaders
- A passion for ensuring that every asset meets the quality expected, both from an aesthetic and technical perspective
- An understanding of full asset development (from concept to final asset integration) is a plus
- Experience in UE4 and Unity is a plus
This is a fully remote 3-6-month contract to hire position for applicants located in US only. If applicant wants to stay contract, that is possible as well.