Due to COVID-19, we are currently offering TEMPORARY remote positions and you must be available to come to work in our office when the project requires it.
As a Robot Master, you'll be working with cutting-edge technology to support autonomous vehicles (robots) in their day-to-day operations at customer sites (warehouses). Your main responsibility will be to operate a remote tool, ensuring the continuous operation of the robots. Using surrounding cameras and remote tool indicators, you'll make decisions about whether the robot can safely move forward or if any actions are necessary to help it complete assigned missions.
What would you be responsible for:
- Utilize remote control tools to constantly monitor and assist with robot navigation at designated sites, which operate 24/7 with varying hours.
- Ensure continuous support to designated sites, proactively identifying and addressing issues to avoid disruptions to production.
- Coordinate with colleagues to ensure there is always coverage at each site.
- Document accurate details of robot operations and report daily status during Daily Shift call.
- Create tickets for any issues encountered and escalate to Tier 2 support team member, if necessary.
- Identify critical issues and escalate to direct manager/next level as required.
- Identify opportunities to streamline customer/robot operations and make recommendations.
- Provide exceptional customer support experience to customers
- Take initiative in assisting internal teams with project-related requests.·
- Help train new agents by shadowing and providing guidance.
- Manage time effectively and responsibly, prioritizing tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Follow established escalation processes to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Meet or exceed departmental adherence goals by regularly completing assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
-Salary: $14,000 gross (before taxes)
-2 days off
After 3 months:
Medical expenses insurance.
Grocery tickets ($1,200)
Experience & Requirements
We're looking for people who are passionate about technology and are true team players with a strong work ethic. You should be able to work autonomously, multitask effectively, and make sensible decisions under pressure. It's essential to maintain a high level of focus throughout your entire shift.If you're someone who enjoys working with innovative technology and is motivated by being part of a dynamic team that's pushing the boundaries of what's possible, we encourage you to apply.
- PC GAMER IS A MUST
- EXPERIENCE FLYING DRONES IS PREFERRED. DRIVING RC EXPERIENCE WOULD ALSO BE GOOD.
- Technical written skills and constant incidents’ reports elaboration
- Ability to think in 3D (spatial awareness)
- Strong concentration and multitasking skills
- Strong multitasking skills.
- High level of autonomy.
- Proactive and able to prioritize effectively.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Demonstrates accountability and reliability.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Dedication to conducting root cause analyses to improve team efficiency.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies, including sophisticated software tools.
- Easily adapts to a constantly evolving environment.
- Strong spatial orientation skills, including the ability to identify the position or direction of objects or points in space.
- Ability to follow technical instructions to resolve complex issues.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Curious and eager to learn.
- Good proficiency in the English language.
- Possession of a valid driving license and experience working in a warehouse are a plus.
- Experience with simulation and 2D racing games would be additional assets.
- Living in Mexico City or Estado de Mexico
Note to applicants: Before completing and submitting this application, read the job description or fact sheet carefully to ensure that you meet the minimum qualifications for the job and fully understand the job and its responsibilities. Please consider how you qualify for the posted position, how the job fits your career plans, why you might want the job and how you expect to perform it.
For any agent to be eligible for a promotion, you must maintain an acceptable level of performance in all currently measured areas, including attendance and punctuality; earn satisfactory performance appraisals; and meet the minimum qualifications for the posted position. For a General and Administrative employee (any non-agent position) to be eligible for a promotion, you must complete at least 12 months of continuous service on an individual project, as well as the other requirements stated above.