We are looking for a talented sourcer to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
What does a sourcer do?
As a sourcer, you will aid the recruiters in the team by adding new job postings in accordance with the company policy, source qualified candidates for the roles, and evaluate.
We are looking for passionate and detail-oriented sourcers who can prioritize even while multi-tasking.
- Source candidates by using database, job boards and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to recruiters
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- 1+ years of experience as a sourcer or recruiter, preferably in a staffing agency environment
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems
- Familiarity with social media for recruiting, especially LinkedIn
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits