Duration: 6 to 18 mons
Location: Redmond, WA
Our client’s Reliability Team is looking for a Failure Analysis Engineer.
This person will sit in the Material & Failure Analysis Lab and support failure analysis tasks for a Virtual Reality device.
- Analytical Instrumentation experience (DMA, TMA, DSC, TGA, Rheometer, FTIR, SEM, EDS, optical microscopy) –
- Some practical, hands-on experience with these instruments and be able to explain how they work and how they’ve used them, what problems they have solved using them –
- Failure analysis experience – must be a deep problem-solver with proven examples
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials – will also accept BS in Chemical, Biology, Plastic or Mechanical
- 2-4 years of experience in thermochemical characterization or working with electronics
- Hands-on experience with SEM and EDS preferable