Keywords Studios group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services. We have created an unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 43 studios located in 20 countries, spreaded through 4 continents.
Recently, we have opened a new studio in Katowice. If you are passionate about games, fluent in Portuguese (BR), can communicate in English, and you would like to work in an international environment, join us!
- You would assist Portuguese speaking video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Fluent in Portuguese (BR).
- Communicative in English. Fluency in English is a plus!
- Interest in video games.
- Ready to work in a studio located in Katowice.
- Ready to start work immediately is a plus
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience, between 4400 PLN to 5700 PLN gross.
IMPORTANT: Please tell us about your passion for gaming when you apply.