Reporting to the Localization Quality Control Supervisor, this position provides quality monitoring support to localization teams across multiple Keywords sites, in regards to external resource performance and client feedback.
The Localization Quality Control Coordinator will also be a proactive member of the Localization Resource Management team, contributing with their expertise on Quality Control tools and processes, to deliver an efficient resource management service to internal staff, external resources and clients, both locally and globally as needed.
- Validating quality reports and supporting the PMs in sharing evaluation results to external resources.
- In cooperation with other stakeholders, implementing and further developing agreed external resource quality standards, procedures and tools across multiple Keywords studios to increase efficiency, by:
- Gathering internal and external user feedback and queries.
- Resolving issues to ensure adequate and effective use by both internal and external users.
- Training external QAers on tool use and quality processes.
- Analyzing QA Reports to provide RM teams with feedback on external resource performance
- Supporting PM and RM teams in anticipating and dealing with any linguistic quality-related issues.
- 2+ years of experience at a localisation linguist level.
- Higher education in translation related studies, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English plus at least 1 additional language.
- Knowledge of localisation QC processes desirable.
- Previous experience in working with remote management and remote teams highly desirable.
- Strong multicultural team approach.
- Mediation/negotiation skills in working with people from different countries and cultures.
- Ability to multitask and quickly adapt to change.
- High level of commitment and motivation is essential.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.