We are looking for a contract software build engineer who can deliver high-quality builds for testing software updates.
The ideal candidate must be able to participate in the development of software programs and applications. They should also be able to perform design and analysis tasks as a team member.
NOTE: We do not provide sponsorship or work with C2C candidates at this moment
- 2+ years of C/C++ Windows development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field is preferred, but can be substituted with equivalent experience/training
- Electrical engineering knowledge/experience
- Experience shipping software/hardware including at least one shipping cycle
- Working knowledge of 2+ PC subsystems
- i.e. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, networking, 3GPP, audio, camera, display, graphics, SSD, storage, touch systems, USB, DisplayPort, thermal, power, UEFI
- Experience with the Windows OS Kernel
- Familiarity with Windows driver development
- Comfortable using Windows debugger to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits