Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 5,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
This is a senior level position, required to manage the group reporting and budgeting for the organisation; results, dashboards, scenario modelling to name but a few. This is a key role within the finance team providing support and insight to drive company performance.
- Monthly consolidation results and project manage month end & forecasting process
- Monthly group flash forecast
- Board Reporting (Results and dashboard)
- Project manage budget process
- PBCS Superuser (Budget models, PL & BS Forecast models, Scenarios modelling, KPI modelling etc)
- Netsuite GL Superuser (manage chart of accounts, add new studios etc.)
- Notes to the annual report preparation etc.
- Other project related work; as business needs dictate
- Qualified Accountant, with 5 years + experience, in a relevant / similar role
- Strong Excel and knowledge of ERP systems
- Consolidation module experience
- Budgeting systems experience
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong IFRS / technical knowledge
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work within team deadlines.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Attention to detail.