PUT YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS TO GOOD USE IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT IN OTTAWA.
Working at Keywords Studios is an opportunity to meet people from around the world that share your interests and passions. It is a rich workplace in a booming city. Ottawa offers many different activities, festivals, conventions, world-class restaurants, amazing museums and so much more. Come and discover our capital city while working with us!
Your mission, if you decide to accept it, consists of:
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Having a sharp eye for details.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proficiency in English and European French (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field.
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
The Keywords group operates all around the globe, and we keep growing! Our services range from quality assurance (QA) to translation and customer service, among others. Our Ottawa office is expanding and we need new team members that will help us grow and reach new heights.
Working with us means new benefits and adventures every day along with the chance to test out new video game consoles not yet released to the public.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit. All candidates that do not possess the proper legal documents to work in Canada will not be considered.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, and which languages you speak are included either on your CV and/or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
$15.00 per hour
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!