Length: 6-18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
Our major tech client is searching for an electrical engineer to join its team.
- Develop, design, and implement electrical solutions for consumer electronic products including but not limited to schematic capture, part selection, PCB layout, analysis and validation of prototype systems that meet the goals of the product while managing constraints in space, time, cost, performance, power, signal integrity, timing margins, and manufacturing.
- Direct and coordinate electrical engineering services as required.
- Collaborate with design, firmware, compliance, mechanical engineering, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product.
- Develop project documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layouts, schedules and presentations to fully capture and communicate the electrical design to achieve the project goals.
- BS/MS/PHD in EE and/or 15+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in design, development, and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product
- Strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal/written communication skills
- Experience using Cadence DE-HDL schematic capture and Allegro layout design tools
- Excellent project management, communication, and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (i.e. Mouse or iPod Shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex (i.e. Smart TV/DVD) to complex (i.e. Smart Phone or Xbox) consumer electronic products
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits