Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organisation employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
For our new office in Mexico City we are looking for am experienced Player Support Manager that will be responsible for establishing and maintaining CRM solutions as well as accountable for site financial performance of the Player Support studio.
Main responsibilities are in particular:
- Work with the Player Support Director, local Managers to support growth of the team, both locally and internationally.
- Define financial objectives for the department in Mexico and reach goals set in accordance with the department director.
- Developing and managing successful relationships with Keywords clients at senior, manager and director levels.
- Managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training local Project Managers.
- Develop a strategy and vision for the department and the teams.
- Inspire yourself and the team to always strive for and attain improvements and growth.
- Embody and preach Keywords Studios and Keywords Mexico values.
- Improve and develop services within Keywords Mexico and be responsible for client service delivery.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish (Written and spoken)
- Relevant experience in a Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Experience in customer service management, preferably in the video game industry.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in an Account Management or sales-oriented role.
- Knowledge of customer service, user support or call centers.
- Understanding of various business and management concepts.
- Understanding of change management and continuous improvements protocols.
- Very strong emotional intelligence and awareness.
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and decision making abilities.
- Capacity to delegate effectively, including decision making where appropriate.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile, flexible and able to instill change.
- Skillful in conflict management and able to give constructive feedback.
- Results-driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of quantity and quality outputs and leads by example.
- Honest & open communication, speaks up in meetings, shares opinions.
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Ability to analyze difficult and politically sensitive problems, and recommend and implement effective solutions.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and other collaborative tools.
- Knowledge using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools; Salesforce, Zendesk, Helpshift
- IT literate.
- Familiarity with Video games
- Formal Project Management techniques or training (PMP, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Knowledge of services and evaluation procedures in Player Support.
- General understanding of services and commercial procedures revolving around video games (an asset).