Client Location: Redmond, WA
Contract Length: 6+ months
Extension Chance: High
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9-5
Remote Work: No
Flex Hours: Yes, but before 9am (supporting the UK team)
Are you a strong game developer that is looking to join a world-class studio? Do you have a passion for games? Are you working on both game and tools development across multiple projects and platforms? If so, do I have a job for you!
This studio is looking for a developer to support game development on a mobile development project. As a support developer, you will have the unique opportunity to work on bringing existing technology and content from high-end gaming down to mobile platforms, helping bridge the gap between internal technology and external development.
The typical daily tasks include debugging existing code, building tools to help automate processes, refactoring internal engine technology to work across multiple projects, and more! You will be a part of a small internal team working directly with the engineers and team leads to keep our partners performing at peak capacity!
- C++ game development as a primary skillset with an emphasis on mobile platforms
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience debugging codebases developed by others
- Experience with C# tools development
- Experience with source control on large teams (preferably Perforce and Git)
- Experience working directly with end users on tools development
- Experience with Unreal or similarly advanced C++ based game engines
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3 per cent matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits