Client Location: Redmond, WA
Our client is looking for a seasoned Software Engineer to help them build out world-class engineering infrastructure for their game. Their mission is to make it easy for their developers to iterate and deliver high quality features to their millions of players quickly.
The Systems Engineering team is builds automated CI/CD pipelines targeting build, test, static analysis and telemetry for 15+ supported platforms, serving a range of game titles, services and other franchise deliverables. Everything they do integrates with cloud services such as VSTS/ADO, GitHub, AppCenter, dozens of Azure resources and more.
- Develop and maintain Azure-hosted services supporting or CI/CD pipelines.
- Architect, design and implement scalable, maintainable services across various Azure-based architectures.
- Be a strong contributor to our fast-moving 5-person Automation Pipelines team.
- Lead by example — producing clear, tested, extensible, and maintainable code.
- Optimize, refactor and reuse code to improve performance and maintainability – ensuring maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and return on investment.
- Leverage experience with service design to identify risks and anticipate failure points in design.
- Resolve issues regardless of team boundaries, work well with the broad engineering, work independently, communicate effectively.
- 5+ years of C# software engineering experience
- 2+ years developing Web services/sites in Azure
- Demonstrated debugging and optimization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Passion for gaming
- Cross-platform development (Mobile and Console)
- Test/Automation experience is a plus
- Plays well with others
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits