Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
- Previous experience in Account Management and Sales
- Previous experience in a multinational environment
- Previous experience in service companies
- Previous experience in Interactive Entertainment and/or Software Development.
- In-depth knowledge of the games industry will be an added advantage
- Business mindset
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- High level of empathy, understanding where the other is, is easy for you
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Optimistic. you tend to see the glass half full
- Honest, what you see is what you get
- Passionate about video games and interactive entertainment
BE THE CLIENT’S BEST FRIEND
- Effectively manages the relationship between existing Clients and Lakshya.
- Acts as the “face” of Lakshya to Clients and is Lakshya’s primary (and in special cases the only) representative to the Client.
- Actively listens to the Client in order to clearly understand their requirements and uses skillful investigation and questioning in order to uncover the Client’s latent needs.
- Works with Lakshya’s PMs to ensure that the Production Team has a full understanding of the client’s requirements, so that they are well positioned to deliver a positive, happy and satisfying experience to the Client, in order to not only secure regular business from them, but also in order to grow the account and procure new or additional business.
- Represents Client’s interests to the Production Team and helps the Production Team understand the Client’s requirements better. Helps to bridge any cultural issues that may crop up between the Client and the India Production team.
- Works with the Production Team, Key Stakeholders and Internal and External Experts, in order to solve Client’s / project problems.
- Represents the organizations interests to the Client, in order to ensure that the Client recognizes the true value of the services being provided, as well as of the challenges the Production Team may be facing.
- Keeps a close watch on the status of each project during execution. Focuses especially on the communication between the Production Team and the Client in order to flag risks and potential issues at an early stage. Works with the PMs and SPMs to mitigate such risks and potential issues.
- Meets with Clients regularly (in person or virtually), in order to keep them updated about the project status, and any potential challenges that the Production Team might be facing. Conversely, captures Client’s plans, feedback and concerns and conveys them to the team. Uses such occasions to also gather client feedback an concerns.
- Builds relationships across various levels in the Client organization
- Ensures that all contractual paper-work with Clients is completed on time. Follows up with Clients to ensure that the paper-work on the Client’s side is completed on time.
- Maintains strong and cordial relations with key people on the Client’s side.
- Carries all important, sensitive or difficult information communication from the organization to the Client and vice-versa.
- Critically reviews all Estimates and Bids, Reports and Updates from the team to the Client, in order to ensure that all such communication are correct, appropriate and easily understandable.
- Helps the Production Team invoice for work on time.
- Handles all clients’ issues and escalations maturely and works with the team to arrive at the most effective resolutions.
- Clearly understands and foresees business risks and derives risk management plans by way of (re)structuring the business/ delivery models and solutions; including Change Management
- Partners with the Senior Management team and Business Development team in chalking out sales/ marketing strategies, reports/ information analysis, surveys, creating & managing marketing collaterals, etc.
- Secures feedback and testimonials from the Client, at the conclusion of the project.
- Builds company’s brand by actively participating in marketing and brand building channels/exercises
College Degree or, Master in Business Administration or, equivalent demonstrable work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO