Position: Senior Test Analyst
Pay Rate: $18.50/hr Starting
This senior QA role is very technical and highly independent, working directly with business developer squads to test new functionality as directed by QA leads and managers. The Senior Test Analyst supports the game with both intimate knowledge and ability to find and report defects accurately.
This position will start as Work From Home, but when COVID restrictions are lifted, it will transition to being 100% on-site in the Renton, WA office.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Attend daily team scrum meetings.
- Write, review, and run test cases for feature areas.
- Perform time sensitive bug and feature investigations.
- Review and send feedback on test cases based on strict test case standards.
- Daily reporting of task progress and bugs logged.
- Support multiple teams as needed
- Experience working as an individual contributor in a testing position.
- Expert knowledge of the rules for Magic the Gathering
- Experience working on multiple gaming OS’s (PC, Mac, Android, etc.)
- Experience querying items from large databases, such as bugs and test cases.
- Experience writing test cases, test plans and implementing test strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in time management and organizational skills
- Experience deploying builds to test environments.
- Experience with and knowledge of digital card games.
- Natural inclination for detail oriented focus.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits