Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday, flexible hours
The Associate Quality Engineer will be working alongside both Quality Assurance teams and development partners to create, maintain, and enhance automation scripts. In this role you will be able to provide technical insights and expertise to support comprehensive automated verification. This position works collaboratively with the development and QA teams.
There are 2 key points the ideal candidate should have:
Shareable Asset Library Project
- Aimed at multiple teams/departments. Goal is to create a place for teams to share their assets. Lots of tools and processes and things from different teams, so they want to consolidate it. Assets = files in maya, renders.
Web App Testing Experience
- The project will have them web app testing. Building their own front end web portal - that's what they will be testing. Testing features, buttons, accessibility, data sharing. Get the candidates to provide an example of when they've done this!
- Experience with Postman
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors