Location: Redmond, WA
Hours: 40 hours/week
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Japanese Technical translator with Program Management background to work with an Enterprise Software and Gaming client in the Redmond, Washington area.
We prefer a candidate who can work full-time (40 hrs a week but daily hours can be flexible) and local to the Redmond area.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Performs technical translations (written and verbal (as appropriate) related to a wide array of software technical documentation e.g. technical reference documentation, verification of terminology guide, external forum management and posts, auditing of documentation for accuracy, on-demand translations, bugs, daily correspondences, game specs, white papers etc.
- Actively engage in identification and delivery of process improvements related to the development of content localization, including development of a playbook
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of policies, procedures and workflows
- Perform all job responsibilities in strict adherence to corporate prototype security policy and procedures
- Native level (oral and written) Standard Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Language, Communication, Business, or equivalent
- Have the ability to work from home using a private, dedicated work space at home via reliable, high speed internet
- Experience in software or gaming industry (3+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of Software Technical Terminology
- Knowledge of Software Architectures
- Technically proficient in software/gaming development lifecycle and technologies
- Intermediate to high level of proficiency in MS Office applications
- Minimum of 3-years technical translation experience or equivalent education
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced, highly confidential environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Excellent verbal/written communication and relationship building skills, problem solving and cross-group collaboration
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits