LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES..
Based in (and around) London, ICHI is a creative agency that produces standout marketing campaigns for some of the world’s biggest, most loved brands. From big ideas to brand-defining creative, we make work that works.
Over here at ICHI HQ, we believe strongly in the potency of strategically formed ideas. Great creative is always focused, feels effortless, and doesn’t happen by accident. Regardless of project size, our natural approach is to reach for the big idea; the one constant that runs through everything we create. A core team of invested individuals, working from pitch to completion, drives our success.
We aim high, dig deep and don’t hold back: this is fundamental to our culture and has led to award winning work and lasting client relationships.
TO GIVE YOU A FLAVOUR
The role of Producer is key in supporting the Production Department to lead and grow the business, through high quality creative execution and outstanding customer service, both of which contribute to repeat client work.
As part of the ICHI team, you will be one of the main points of contact for repeat business clients, producing and delivering creative campaigns that meet our clients’ expectations at every level, on time and on budget. In addition, planning and scheduling the workflow through the studio ensuring that all creatives and editors are clear on what they should be working on and achieving each day.
The Producer understands and supports clients with the strategic vision and assists in translating those in actionable creative briefings. Working within the Production Department, you identify and instigate outbound repeat business activities ensuring relationships grow through successful engagement techniques.
With the ICHI company model being highly collaborative and teamwork-driven, you will experience a range of responsibilities including assisting with improving ICHI’s own Marketing and PR and supporting New Business with pitch management.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Drive commercial growth of all repeat business thereby supporting company revenue targets
- Building strong client relationships at the highest level, being a trusted voice
- Develop a keen eye for detail throughout all areas of work and when providing quality assurance for client-facing assets
- Oversee and manage the execution of digital production at ICHI whilst also educating the wider team on unique processes pulling from your own experience and knowledge
WORKLOAD / TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Lead the weekly production meeting, reporting on project(s) status and workload.
- Manage ICHI’s projects and pitches in the scheduling system to help identify busy periods and penciling cover with freelancers where required.
- Source, interview and book freelance staff as required to work on projects within the creative, edit, vfx, shoot, or production teams, based on assigned budget. Also build relationships with these people so that they can be called on in busy periods. Manage freelancers effectively whilst here and arrange timesheets.
- Ensure all freelance & supplier information is inputted into the project management system & is up to date.
- Negotiate rates with suppliers and freelancers, including extended booking period costs and payment terms where possible.
- Ensure all freelance staff have signed contributor agreements and NDA’s, and that these documents are filed in the appropriate places on the server.
- Ensure job folders are set-up correctly, and that all work/assets are being saved in the correct places to ensure a smooth flow of information and work throughout any project.
- Work with and help train junior members of staff, including delegating appropriate project based tasks and checking in/overseeing them on a daily basis.
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PRODUCTION
- Attend client briefing meetings to collate notes and ensure the team are fully briefed on the requirements.
- Effectively produce from start to delivery each assigned project including budget and schedule creation and management, cost control and projections, using the internal scheduling system.
- Ensure all projects adhere to the agreed workflow with the client and help educate the client on the ICHI process before issues arise.
- Assist in the proposal process for repeat business pitches, including writing portions of the proposal, pricing or review of the proposal.
- Work together with the assigned Account Director/Manager and lead Creatives throughout each project, ensuring client and creative expectations are met, and the project is delivered both on time and on budget.
- Identifying and sourcing stock and licensed music, imagery and footage based on creative and client briefs within assigned budget.
- Proof read / QC assets as required, to help ensure any mistakes and technical issues are eliminated before delivery and high standards of work are being met.
- Review all decks to ensure they answer the client brief and provide feedback to the creative team on areas for improvement (if required).
- Abide by all governing and clearance body rules and regulations, ensuring all assets are delivered at required specs with required clearance (such as Clearcast or BBFC) and abide by all rules upon final delivery.
- Traffic assets as required per project and liaising with trafficking companies on deadlines and rates.
- Archive jobs after project delivery (working with Creatives and Account Directors/Managers to ensure all required assets on ICHI/client side are saved).
- Liaise with Account Directors/Managers to ensure all PO’s are received and payments are made by clients on dates required to ensure effective project cashflow, and ensure all extras are signed off by client before charges are incurred by ICHI.
- Provide accounts with cashflow projections, and advise on any payment terms (client or supplier) falling outside of ICHI’s standard terms that may affect this.
- 1st Round: email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter - bit more about yourself, why you would like to work at ICHI and success stories on how you have secured client account growth
- Portfolio - showcasing the work completed under clients you have manage
- 2nd Round: video interview with Head of Production
- 3rd Round: face-to-face interview with Head of Production and Client Services Manager or Producer (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)
- 4th Round: face-to-face intro meeting with Studio Head, Managing Director and Executive Creative Director (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)
WHAT DO WE NEED
- 4+ years of working in an agency/production environment in a digital production role
- Proven experience and successes working within youth entertainment / youth brands
- Has knowledge of (or is willing to research/learn) the gaming industry and ICHI’s clients
- Has knowledge of (or is willing to learn) project management skills outside of Digital
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Right to work in the UK
- Knowledge of Office suite/ general computer efficiency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus but not a requirement
WHAT DO YOU GET
- Competitive salary (with perks) based-on-experience
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Team social events
- Summer hours
- Friendly working environment
- And much, much more.