Our major tech client in Redmond is looking for an experienced SDET to join their team.
- Design and development of test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes
- Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications
- Write/modify dll's and COM objects
- Interpretation and modification of code as required with at least one programming and / or one scripting language
- System level configuration skills.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 1-3 plus years software testing experience, 1 year in a Windows client/server environment
- 1 year development and/or database administration experience using a Microsoft product
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance practices
- Ability to read logical and physical data model diagrams
- Ability to read and write C/C++ required
- Database programming experience i.e. SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Informix and/or DB2 may be needed
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, compiler preprocessor
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and some business/functional knowledge helpful
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits