Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Work From Home but candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle Area
Work Hours: Fulltime
Our client's mission is to inspire heroes and deliver wonder. The Support Team is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to lead and optimize the agent team and related services. They will build on the team's support strategy as they bring the next installment in this epic saga to life.
This role will be responsible for the coaching, performance, and engagement of Technical Support agents, as well as the management of the offsite team in Mexico City.
Our ideal candidate is not just a manager or people person. They love numbers, because data drives our processes and decisions. They know ticket data, agent tools, and processes. They understand how to remove barriers that prevent agents from demonstrating world class support while upholding our guiding principles and supporting our strategy. We have a unique support model focused on getting data to our engineers while providing a positive and helpful experience for players.
- Drive agent workstream across unique groups within the studio, effectively communicating/transferring information across groups.
- Prioritize time sensitive tasks while ensuring day- to- day work remains on track and quality is consistently meeting standards.
- Drive agent readiness for launches and releases, taking in direction on support boundaries and decisions and integrating it into established processes and content.
- Serves as lead for agents, prioritizes work and process for TS and offsite team.
- Serve as first point of contact for offsite agency, owning the relationship with site leads to ensure compliance and performance goals are met.
- Ensures all agents are delivering support at or above target KPIs and works with individuals to refocus and problem solve underperformance.
- Lead and manage dashboards within Zendesk for agent performance as well as volumes and trends.
- Owns process planning, documentation, and maintaining process library for agents.
- Drive all work within Support SLA (service level agreement) turnaround times to adhere to team process and maintain team workload balance.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Proven success as a Service Delivery Manager
- Background in rapid release and/or product launch environment with cycles of urgency requiring ability to manage change quickly and with precision
- Experience with Zendesk for ticket and data management
- History of managing large team training, attendance, KPI performance (like CSAT) in prior roles
- Data/reporting experience for agent metrics and performance
- Exceptional skills in Office: PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or PMP
- Project/program management experience
- A passion for gaming, Xbox, and FPS games
- Experience with Live Services
During WFH or if remote, the following is required for this type of position:
- Private workspace where no other household occupants or visitors may hear meetings or conversations – no shared workspace.
- Screen/workstation that is not visible to others in the household nor visible to others outside the home.
- High speed internet.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits