Work Location: WFH and onsite for a few days in a week
We are looking to hire an operations coordinator to manage network, infrastructure and assets within our client's studio. The ideal candidate will have past experience in handling operations in entertainment, media, tech or gaming industry.
- Support day to day operations of equipment and network deployment across various business units
- Assist Operations Coordinator in identifying issues, tracking tasks, taking notes and connecting team members.
- Shipping, receiving, tracking and asset tagging equipment
- Ensure all documentation of deliverables are tracked, and scheduled
- Cleanup of existing site inventory; including detailed inventory listing, model number, serial number, asset number, location, etc.
- Assist with on-site inventory of broadcast equipment and assets
- Help coordinate and track internet upgrades, disconnections, and trouble tickets
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Detail-oriented with consistent follow through
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate effectively across multiple teams and projects, inside and outside of the organization
- Past experience in problem solving, tracking priorities and multitasking within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Self-starter that takes the initiative and proactively thinks ahead
- Strong appetite for knowledge and learning new things
- Interest in gaming and broadcast production
- Willing to work weekends when needed
- Can lift and move up to 40lbs at a time
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits