Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
If you are passionate about games, fluent in English and you would like to work in an international environment, join us!
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via a ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- You will help foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community by reviewing content and players’ behaviour on different channels (forums etc), moderating.
- You will be creating and updating corresponding documentation as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of English, native or near-native level would be an asset;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Interest in video games;
- Availability to work on different shifts and schedules including night-time and weekends.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills;
- Ready to work in a studio located in Katowice, Poland;
- Availability to start ASAP is a plus!
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience, between 3400 PLN to 4400 PLN gross.
- Paid holidays (20 or 26 days a year depending on your employment history)
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!