We are looking for a Communication Manager who will work for our Service Line Localization.
- Collaborate with the SL management in defining an identity of the Localization SL, within the Game and Game Localization industries
- Identify the most appropriate communities who can be interested in learning about Game Localization
- Suggest the most appropriate communication channels and find innovative ways to communicate with such communities around the world
- Create compelling contents on the Localization SL operations to share in the outward facing channels, aimed at clients and external resources (e.g. reference titles localized, new production methodologies adopted, collaboration with different KWS services).
- Ensure the presence and coverage of KWS personnel at congresses/events, identifying topics and coaching contributors.
- Collaborate with KWS Marketing and external organizations for communication initiatives and SL presence at congresses and trade shows
- Create compelling stories on the Localization SL production to share internally, highlighting the contribution of individuals, teams and Studios, e.g. reference titles localized, social activities...
- Create compelling stories aimed at informing KWS top management about Localization Service Line initiatives
- Collect game industry news to be shared with KWS staff through internal channels
- Collaborate with Loc Managers and HR to organize gaming events and generate internally awareness about the industry
- Ability to write in English at publishing level
- Knowledge of marketing principles
- Knowledge of the international games market
- Experience of working inside corporate organization is a plus
- Availability to travel (15% of the time)
The role would report to the Client Engagement team and would work preferably from one of Keywords Localization offices. (Milan or Madrid, preferably)