Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with +50 offices across 21 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 50 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
We are now looking for an experienced Recruiter to join the team based in Katowice, Poland as we go through a period of significant growth. The purpose of the role is to help find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
Main tasks and responsabilities will be:
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Maintain active pipeline of candidates for the different Service Lines
- Partner with business managers to handle the recruitment processes and to ensure a full understanding of their requirements and needs
- Identify recruitment priorities and ensure recruitment deadlines are met.
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience for internal as well as external talent; continuously improve ways of communicating with, attracting and engaging external talent.
- Plan, manage and attend offsite recruitment fairs and events
- Experience in high volume recruitment
- Strong recruitment background ideally from gaming or customer service industry
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Proficient with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, and ambition.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices relating to recruitment.
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Employment contract.
- Benefits package - private medical care including dental care & MultiSport card.
- Free parking space.
- Relocation package.
- Attractive salary.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.