We are seeking an experienced Active Directory SME and Azure identity lead to join our Global IT team. This a lead role to work closely with Global IT members and regional staff. The role will have primary responsibility for technical decisions and guiding the company wide AD architecture.
- Overall responsibility for the company wide Active Directory infrastructureIn depth knowledge of multi domain and multi forest setups.
- Architect and lead forest to forest migrations.
- Close collaboration with stakeholders and co-workers for new sites and application integration.
- Plan, coordinate and execute any life cycle activities with regard to Active Directory and surrounding systems.
- Keep the directory services documentation up to date.
- Project work and project support.
- Lead forest to forest migrations in conjunction with regional IT teams.
- Process definition, automation and optimization.
- 3rd level support.
- Higher education in computer science
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Windows and Active Directory
- Very deep knowledge in MS Windows Server technologies
- Good scripting skills
- Deep network knowledge, particularly TCP/IP in general, DNS, Kerberos, NTLM
- Security awareness
- Visionary thinking especially in terms of infrastructure and architecture
- Self-motivated and strong sense of ownership
- Open minded and a good communicator
- Team player
- Fluent English Speaker
5 years of enterprise experience with regard to directory services, in particular:
- MS Active Directory architecture
- Azure cloud management
- Group policy management
- User provisioning and automation
- Multi forest management
- AD backup and recovery
Please note that this is a permanent position and that we will accommodate remote working as necessary and where possible.