Position: Test Analyst
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr Starting
Contract: 3 months with possibility of extension
COVID: Temporarily WFH, but after Stay at Home order is lifted, this position is On-site in Renton, WA.
As a part of your application, please include a fictitious bug report in questions section at the end of this application.
The game test analyst is part of a team responsible for testing and assuring the quality of new features ans aspects of games. This role works directly with developer squads to test new functionality as directed by QA leads and senior testers.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Attend daily team scrum meetings.
- Run test cases for feature areas.
- Review and send feedback on test cases based on strict test case standards.
- Perform time sensitive bug and game feature investigations.
- Daily reporting of task progress and bugs logged.
- Demonstrable ability to test software.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and quality assurance.
- Experience testing applications on PC (Windows).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable organizational skills and detail oriented focus.
- Experience with and knowledge of digital card games such as Magic the Gathering
- Natural inclination for detail oriented focus.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a testing position.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment.
- Experience querying items from large databases, such as bugs and test cases.
- Experience working with a variety of automated and manual testing methodologies.
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits