As a Freelance Project Coordinator at Keywords Studios Singapore, you will assist the Localization Project Managers to achieve timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery and to ensure that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
The Freelance Project Coordinator is an Entry Level position for candidates who are keen in exploring a career in the gaming industry.
Note: This is an in-house position.
- Ensure that projects assigned to by the clients are delivered to the clients within the timescales, to the quality expected and within the company’s profitability margins.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure they perform according to the project instructions, client expectations and the company’s QA procedures.
- Prepare and analyse translation files from clients.
- Ensure project data in the company’s system is accurate, updated and complete.
- Prepares essential data for client invoicing and financial reports.
- Participate in regular internal meetings.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and ability to work in a multi-cultural global environment, with tight deadlines, multi-site teams and different projects simultaneously
- Ability to take direction from senior team members and execute in a timeline manner
- Desirable qualities: multitasking, proactive, solution-oriented, eye for detail, good with number
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through email.