LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES..
Based in (and around) London, ICHI is a creative agency that produces standout marketing campaigns for some of the world’s biggest, most loved brands. From big ideas to brand-defining creative, we make work that works.
Over here at ICHI HQ, we believe strongly in the potency of strategically formed ideas. Great creative is always focused, feels effortless, and doesn’t happen by accident. Regardless of project size, our natural approach is to reach for the big idea; the one constant that runs through everything we create. A core team of invested individuals, working from pitch to completion, drives our success.
We aim high, dig deep and don’t hold back: this is fundamental to our culture and has led to award winning work and lasting client relationships.
TO GIVE YOU A FLAVOUR
The role of Junior Resource Manager is key in supporting the Operations Department in organising the creative studio, liaising with freelancers on bookings/invoicing and ensuring all resources are clear on what they need to do on a day by day basis.
The Junior Resource Manager understands the pitch and project requirements across the whole studio and supports the team in any way required for them to be able to successfully execute the work needed to deliver these to a high standard.
With the ICHI company model being highly collaborative and teamwork-driven, you will experience a range of responsibilities including assisting with internal financial tracking of projects and pitches, and supporting the project management of ICHI’s own Marketing and PR. You will be expected to maintain the professionalism and quality of the ICHI brand both internally and externally at all times.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Assist with the schedule for the studio, managing diaries and making sure that everyone knows what they are doing and when, ensuring all scheduling systems are up to date. This will also involve booking freelancers and/or crew.
- Support Production when liaising with third parties over permissions and creative instruction.
- Support Operations in tracking project budgets.
- Support (when required) the project management of pitches, ensuring all resources are booked and managed correctly.
- Assist the pitch process (when required), completing research and gathering footage from a provided brief.
- Identifying and sourcing stock and licensed music, imagery and footage based on creative and client briefs within assigned budget.
- Proof read / QC assets as required, to help ensure any mistakes and technical issues are eliminated before delivery and high standards of work are being met.
- Assist with the creation of and update to all ICHI marketing platforms (e.g. website, social channels, creds presentations, award submissions) by working closely with the Senior Operations Manager and required resource, recognising quieter periods in the studio to ensure maximum staff utilisation.
- Work with Operations to help identify busy periods, pencilling freelancers when needed to cover the additional work.
- Assist Operations and Production in sourcing new freelance staff to add to the ICHI freelance database - manage intro calls with potential new candidates.
- Ensure all freelance staff have signed contributor agreements and NDA’s, and that these documents are filed in the appropriate places on the server
- Negotiate rates with suppliers and freelancers, including extended booking period costs and payment terms where possible.
- Support Operations with the management of booked freelancers, ensuring POs are generated, invoices are submitted correctly and timesheets are provided.
- Ensure all freelance & supplier information is inputted into the project management system & is up to date.
- Ensure job folders are set-up correctly, and that all work/assets are being saved in the correct places.
- Support Operations in ensuring the server is organised and master files are backed up and correctly labelled.
- Ensure after a pitch or project is complete the necessary archiving has been completed.
- Attend internal and external meetings and take useful, concise notes that can be relayed to other members of staff.
- Communicate effectively and politely with internal members of staff and clients.
- Develop a keen eye for detail throughout all areas of work.
- 1st Round: email submission to email@example.com
- Cover Letter - bit more about yourself, why you would like to work at ICHI
- 2nd Round: video interview with Senior Operations Manager
- 3rd Round: face-to-face interview with Senior Operations Manager and Head of Production (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)
- 4th Round: face-to-face intro meeting with Studio Head, Managing Director and Executive Creative Director (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)
WHAT DO WE NEED
- 2+ years of working in an agency/production environment in a operations/production role
- Proven experience working within youth entertainment / youth brands
- Has knowledge of (or is willing to research/learn) the gaming industry and ICHI’s clients
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Right to work in the UK
- Knowledge of Office suite/ general computer efficiency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite is a bonus but not a requirement
WHAT DO YOU GET
- Competitive salary (with perks) based-on-experience
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Team social events
- Summer hours
- Friendly working environment
- And much, much more.