Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 21 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets.
Keywords FQA is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Functional QA services. KWS Katowice offers FQA, Localisation QA and Player Support services to our clients.
We are looking for an experienced QA Test Lead that will be responsible for:
- The delivery of projects to the highest possible specified quality standards according to schedules and budgets agreed between the Project Manager and the client.
- Ensuring successful regular briefing and daily management of the test team assigned to the project.
- Creating and executing the project test plan and will be the principle participant in project related meetings held with the Project Manager and the QA Manager.
- Communicating regularly and professionally with external clients ensuring that their needs are met and answering any queries or concerns that arise.
- Providing clients with accurate end of day reports for that day’s activity and participating in meetings with the client.
- Ensuring that the team is effective, motivated and working in an environment in which they can be as productive as possible.
- Leading by example, initiative and behave in accordance to the core Keywords values.
- Regular evaluation of Testers and Seniors, and are required to give in person, qualitative and quantitative feedback on their performance.
- Monitoring and discipline of the test team, if needed, which includes, but is not limited to, the distribution of verbal, written warnings and other disciplinary actions alongside HR.
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Understanding of a bug’s life cycle and workflow within a defect tracking database.
- Understanding of QA Strategy and QA Plan building.
- Working knowledge of risk management in the context of the QA process.
- Working knowledge of data driven systems to facilitate decision making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
- Capacity to delegate effectively, including decision making where appropriate.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile, and flexible to change.
- Skilful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest & open communication,
- Ability to meet deadlines on fast pace environments.
- Listens actively, encourages and incorporates others input.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works well under pressure.
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel.
- Experience working within MS Office.
- Based in Katowice or available for relocation. (Relocation package provided)
- Passion for video games.
- Understanding of a project cycle and a games’ development process.
- Understanding of Functionality QA and Certification testing processes.
- Understanding of the 1st party submission requirements and certification processes.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Experienced with platform specific testing tools (Steam, LanForge, Xbox Manager, PS Publishing tools, Xbox GUI).
- Experience with video capture hardware and software.
- Experienced with all next gen and current gen console hardware and software.
- Experienced with mobile and PC hardware and software.
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Attractive salary.
- Possibility to start immediately.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
- Relocation package.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!