The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
This position is a Work-From-Home arrangement.
To be considered, you must live in one of these states AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, MI, NV, NY, OR, TX, WA, WI.
Provide administrative support to the human resources department, with focus in compensation and benefits. Process data and analysis reports on health insurance claim utilization for Keywords self-funded plans; supports employees with claims and daily routine questions, assists with benefits enrollments and terminations, billing and reconciliation; compile statistics and conduct research for various HR reports. As a part of the broader Human Resources team, this individual will provide support to daily functions and longer-term initiatives that contribute to the overall well-being of our team. Reports to the Regional Compensation and Benefits Manager.
This is not an exhaustive list of functions, responsibilities may vary dependent on the need of the role and changing business environment.
- Assist with the daily functions of retirement, health and welfare employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, life and disability insurance, employee assistance and 401K
- Compile, analyze and report self-insurance data, including employee utilization, claims volume, enrollments, billing and reconciliation
- Maintain database of employee and COBRA insurance elections, and assist with data for cost allocation, process EDI and discrepancy reports, payroll and employee audits to ensure accuracy in billing and employee payroll deductions
- Develop strong professional relationships with Broker/Vendors/Insurance Carriers/Partners.
- Perform and assist with compliance activities, including annual reporting and audits
- Collaborate with the human resources team on employee communication
- Assist in the preparation of employee education programs for benefits and compensation topics; research materials and resources with internal and external partners, may assist with edits to voiceover script that will be used for recorded presentations (orientation, open enrollment, trainings)
- Prepare, review, and reconcile self-billing benefit related invoices
- May perform other duties as assigned in the human resources department
- 2+ years of experience in benefits administration (medical self-funded preferred)
- Associate of Science (A.S.) or an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of benefit and compensation programs, and general HR regulations and laws (i.e. FLSA, ERISA, ACA, COBRA, IRC, Medical, Dental, FSA, HSA, LADD, LTD, STD, 401K, and wellness programs)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Benefits administration system experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high regard for accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on employee education
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
Exempt position, working 5 days per week. Available to work additional hours as required to fulfill the requirements of the role. This may include extended shifts and occasional weekend work.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities