Exciting opportunity with our client, a leading hardware manufacturer in the Seattle area, working to conduct testing on-site with the Engineers.
This position will be working in conjunction with engineering teams to manage the testing of embedded systems. Working closely with Engineers on-site to deliver Test Plans, Cases, estimations, necessary automation by writing Python and Linux script to test, and also running the tests in the lab.
- Design and development of unit and functional test plans for specific features
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes
- Ability to conduct exploratory testing and contribute to planning
- Interpret, modify, create code as required including bash scripts, make files, Python scripts, Lqueries, etc
- Modify scripts and Linux / Python
- Set up the necessary automation
- Hands-on Testing and debugging of IOT components and Mobile OS Networked components
- Rest APIs Troubleshooting/root cause analysis for failure conditions
- Localization testing of a mobile application
- Comfort with command line interface to execute debug statements
- Comfort with Python to run and minimally debug failures
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 2-3 years of SDET experience including the following:
- Scripting Python, Linux
- System-level configuration skills
- Command Line Interface (CLI) - Linux preferred Enjoys taking things apart, fixing them Experience with any debugging mechanisms for white box testing.
- Debugging tools at the OS and Test Script level (JetBrains Suite)
- Experience with UI Test frameworks
- Experience working with Perforce / GitHub repository, Jira - SDLC, CI/CD Jenkins and AWS Cloud
- At least 3 years of test case development for desktop & mobile apps
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related experience.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits