d3t is at the cutting edge of technology, delivering work-for-hire video game development services to our triple-A clients. As a successful and growing business based in Daresbury in Cheshire, we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Studio, we are searching for an experienced office manager to help run a studio comprising a team 80+ talented staff. If you’re a team player, with an eye for detail and a drive for results and want to join a growing team with fabulous culture, please apply below.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude
- Vibrant personality that suits an active working environment
- Autonomous and assertive problem solver
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar position.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Able to take responsibility for:
- Management of a small but growing admin team
- Develop, document and maintain Office and Operational processes
- Communicating with suppliers and clients
- Facilities management (including ordering furniture etc)
- Logging and reporting KPI data based on timesheets
- Arranging travel to conferences and company events
- Attend and take minutes for management meetings
- Ensure company policies are maintained updated regularly
- Assist with the onboarding process for new starters and carry out inductions
- Oversee the company medical and pension schemes alongside payroll department
- Overseeing housekeeping and office presentation
- Maintaining personnel files
- Recording HR data such as holidays
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of HR or other relevant disciplines
- Awareness of Health and Safety, first aid
- Ability to motivate people to improve their own environment.
Competitive benefits including generous holidays, company pension scheme, BUPA health insurance.