Keywords Studios are seeking an experienced and certified Azure Specialist with strong scripting skills for a permanent role.
The successful Azure Specialist will support Keywords Studios Azure services and regional teams within traditional technical on-prem and hosted architecture. This position reports to the Global IT Service Delivery Manager.
The successful candidate will have a proactive “can do” attitude to drive global cloud first initiatives. You will be comfortable leading projects and have a continual learning approach.
This role is 100% remote.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Plan, deploy & support Azure Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) implementations.
- Scale Sets, host pool management and automation.
- Azure AD SSO for cloud applications and API scripting.
- Azure migration from On-Prem/Cloud to Azure Platform.
- AD Connect support troubleshoot.
- Automation of Azure infrastructure.
- Support Azure Architecture (IaaS & PaaS).
- Experience of ARM (Azure) and PowerShell Scripting using a GIT repository.
- Assist regional teams in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, mockups and time necessary.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and complete implementation.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role - Cloud Engineer, IT Administrator, Systems Engineer.
- Scripting (PowerShell, Azure CLI)
- A strong understanding of the Azure & Office 365 ecosystem.
- Hands on experience of ARM (Azure) Templates / JSON.
- Azure Solutions Architect certification desirable (AZ-303; AZ-304, AZ-104).
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services.
- Azure server-less architecture
- Experience managing: Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud an advantage.
Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market.
Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.