Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
Our continued success is fueling the need to expand in the US and we are looking for top quality talent to become part of our studio in Redmond, WA. We are looking for a talented Senior VFX Artist that could support our projects. If you have grown weary of working on the same project doing the same thing for years on end, or if you are interested to experience what it is like to work on multiple AAA projects at the same time then dust off your resume, polish up your portfolio and send it to us for consideration.
As a Senior VFX Artist, you will report to the Art Director and must ensure the consistent delivery of top quality content and documentation that meets client and internally created specifications. The Senior VFX Artist must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, by being highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional oral and written communication skills in English. Our successful, Senior VFX Artist, candidate must possess relevant technical skills while in a similar role on at least one AAA Current Gen console game. Applicants with Game Development backgrounds preferred.
- Able to create AAA quality visual effects across a variety of styles.
- Perform Art reviews, provide quality feedback in our tracking tools, and support collaboration and communication between our PMs, Artists, and External Artists.
- Must be able to understand client aesthetic and support the visual communication to the external artists for multiple projects.
- Responsible for the quality of all incoming art assets from the projects they are leading. Actively works to improve approval ratio for their team.
- Work with the Project Managers, other leads, and artists to develop solid estimates, pipelines, schedules, and production plans.
- Provide clear and concise both written and verbal feedback of submissions from external art teams.
- Must be able to engage respectful communication with clients, PMs, and external art teams, with little supervision.
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience with a minimum of 2 titles shipped in either a Senior Artist or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of current-gen game content development processes, tools, pipelines, scene management, limitations, and dependencies.
- Skilled with all current tools and technologies; Maya or Max, Houdini, FumeFX, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven ability to produce top quality content, using current generation game engines (Unreal, Unity, Lumberyard, etc.).
- Experience in pre-production and planning. Solid understanding of game development and be up to date on current trends.
- Able to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of visual effect shaders and lighting.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team attitude.
- BA or equivalent industry experience.
Medical Plan, 401(K), PTO