·Onboard and orient new hires on KWS policies, procedures and culture
· Train the agents on the project’s products/services and operational processes
· Conduct floor refreshers/update training to keep knowledge up-to-date
· Update the knowledgebase as and when needed to ensure information accuracy
· Creation of new process related content as and when required.
· Ensure project updates are received, included in training, and cascaded to the floor in the time for implementation.
· Record and maintain batch attendance, performance, evaluation and assessment scores accurately
· Escalate performance issues in New hire & update training batches
· Ensure the attrition in the training batches is kept at a minimal and maintain the target throughput
· Partners with Project leaders to develop training initiatives and /or projects to enhance trainee and agent
effectiveness based on KPI requirements
· Provide coaching and feedback to the trainees for their overall development
· Enforce KWS and project security requirements
· To be a role model for the team in terms of performance/behavior/attitude
· Ensures SLA management for all floor training initiatives
· Conduct training needs analysis and come up with recommendations to address training-related opportunities