• Overseeing all admin functions of the department pertaining to facilities & office management, equipment maintenance, housekeeping & sanitation and safety & security related matters.
• Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
• Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
• Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
• Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
• Leads office space re-configuration, when needed, including discussion with stakeholders, managers and proper communication of changes
• Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
• Provide assistance to other departments in procuring goods and services during clients visits and other company initiatives.
• Responsible in the acquisition and renewal of office contracts, fire & 3rd party insurance and company vehicles.
• Coordinates with government agencies with regards to building and occupancy permits.
• Regular communication with building admin department for proper implementation of bldg. house rules and other related or additional guidelines.
• Scrutinize all procurement transactions for office supplies & equipment, network materials, fast-consumable items and other related requirements.
• Over-all supervision on repairs and renovation of facilities and equipment.
• Implementation of company House Rules and Regulations.
• Monitors daily routine assignments of all personnel.
• Perform other special task assigned by the General Manager.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
• At least three to five years of work experience Admin Operations, Office security and Management, at least two years of which in a managerial capacity
• Must be experienced in building maintenance, repair, renovations, buildout and other administrative tasks
• Hands on experience in developing and managing BCP (business continuity planning)
• Must be results-oriented, driven and highly dependable
• Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas.
· Possible early regularization
· HMO coverage
· Workers Insurance
· SL and VL upon regularization