Keywords Studios is a premier international service provider to the global video game industry and beyond. From our offices and beautiful on-site recording studio in the heart of downtown Burbank, we collaborate with top game developers and publishers as well as leaders in the media and entertainment space, providing services including English voice recording, dubbing, subtitling, and localization to help make their content shine for audiences worldwide.
The Studio Assistant will be responsible for organizing resources and managing schedules both for internal and external studios in order to efficiently plan studio bookings. The Studio Assistant will book all the actors for all the recordings that will take place at any of the company’s facilities. The Studio Assistant will be managing all the actors’ paperwork and payment vouchers. The Studio Assistant will be in charge of organizing, sorting and keeping track of all the documentation generated by the Audio Team.
- Demonstrable experience in Administrative, Production and/or Coordination positions for 2+ years
- (experience in the Audiovisual market and/or recording studios is a plus).
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Ability to adapt to evolving workflows and new tools.
- General knowledge of the Los Angeles VO actors community is a plus (demonstrable experience and
- relation with them is a huge plus).
- Must be highly organized and a highly independent multi-tasker with a strong command of time
- Outstanding ability to use good judgment to prioritize tasks.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Must demonstrate stellar interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with both internal staff
- and external vendors.
- Able to teamwork in a proactive and positive manner to achieve shared objectives.
Management and Coordination:
- Using our studio calendar to plan and keep track of all bookings and schedules.
- Allocating studios, VO Directors, and Audio Engineers to schedule recordings.
- Management of Contracts, Releases, and NDAs.
- Manage all SAG-AFTRA paperwork and union clearances.
- Prioritization of projects and their recording window with the Audio Project Managers.
- Resolving any issues related to the actors' payments.
- Keeping the Project Managers informed about the internal resources availability and the status of
- Collaborate with Studio Manager to generate actors’ weekly payroll.
- Keeping updated resources and rates in tools.
- Other related projects and duties as needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities