Do you have a passion for Soccer? Would you like to work on an AAA title Soccer video game? If that is the case then we got the job for you! You will be directly responsible for working with product features for testing, verifying, and responding to requests from the developer team. Your knowledge expertise in Soccer will be beneficial for the project and team!
We are hiring multiple game testers to test product features and fulfill the needs of the QA and development teams. The QA/Development Support staff works with the relevant Development group and the QA game team. Also, a Development Support is responsible for communicating with development partners and creating test plans to locate issues and ensure that the product meets the product owner’s expectations. Typically, day-to-day tasks can include bug database maintenance, reporting and attending meetings/scrums. Development Support involves becoming a knowledge base for the product area and the ability to understand the ins-and-outs of how a feature should work, and launching it on time with fewest issues possible.
Must Have Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Soccer
- Strong knowledge of Soccer related video games
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features
- Proficient in PC use and current generation video game consoles
- Flexible and team-oriented
- Should have a good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure
- Assessing and improving game play mechanics
- Find and report bugs/issues to Development
- Maintain the Quality Assurance pipeline from discovery through a fix to regression verification
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verifications
- Provide Qualitative feedback regarding the product
- Follow up with development and testing partners to ensure bugs are being logged and resolved
- Maintain Bug Database in DevTrack
Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
Indoor and out door basketball court and soccer field