Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 20 countries and 4 continents.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to deliver training to new and existing employees as well as identify improvement areas.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Deliver onboarding training for new agents
- Deliver professional development courseware and workshops under the direction of the Global Manager of Learning and Development.
- Conduct pre-assessments on courses.
- Conduct post-assessments on courses.
- Conduct analysis and identify trends and make corrections in courses where knowledge is not being transferred.
- Adjust courses based upon findings during the data analytics phase.
- Maintain training and coaching files on employees under their training responsibilities.
- Collaborate with main L&D team in Manila
- Communicate to Learning & Development Management, Local Management, Project Managers and Global Support management status on course delivery, post course feedback/NPS/Satisfaction, course effectiveness/knowledge transfer.
- At least 1 to 2 years instructing in an adult learning environment preferably a BPO or gaming company
- Able to quickly pivot or change direction based on organizational needs
- High ability to organize and prioritize projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on and a Team Player & values champion
- Ability to mentor and coach
- Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills
- Exceptional motivational, interpersonal, and service to sales skill
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to display empathy and is able to get along well with different personalities and to work well with small teams and cross functional teams
- Must have high professionalism, passion to succeed, and a motivation to continually
- Knowledge and experience using facilitator tools such as MS PowerPoint or Google Slides as well as supporting programs (Office 360/G-Suite) and learning management systems
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package - private medical care including dental care & MultiSport card.
- Free parking space.
- Relocation package.
- Attractive salary.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
- Immediate availability is a plus!
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.