Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Work From Home but candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle Area
Work Hours: Fulltime
At our client studio, developing a AAA Sci-Fi FPS universe, are committed to crafting awesome experiences for their fans. Join the Design team within their Transmedia Content team and create work that is regularly viewed by thousands of fans. The Transmedia Content team is responsible for content, designs, branding, and experiences impacting fans worldwide across a variety of platforms and mediums. Teamwork and collaboration are part of their team's success - they communicate and creatively solve problems. They strive to make their designs and content inclusive.
The Transmedia Content team is looking for a Visual/Motion Designer for their AAA Sci-Fi FPS franchise. As a Visual/Motion Designer on the team, your designs and motion content will impact their franchise's website and mobile application, social media posts, Esports events and programs, game launches and sustain. The Visual/Motion Designer will be accountable for delivering best-in-class visuals and motion concepts across a variety of mediums. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience crafting visuals and motion targets for large-scale digital products and experiences, who sees design challenges as opportunities and embraces a culture of growth mindset, mentorship, and coaching. Their ideal candidate collaborates and thrives within multi-disciplinary teams operating in an environment of innovation and excellence.
Please Note: This position requires the candidate to be in the PNW area by start date - will need to be onsite periodically.
- Contribute to the vision and best practices of brand expression
- Produce best-in-class visual and motion assets across a variety of mediums and channels, from game to online and mobile
- Contribute to interface design across a variety of mediums and channels
- Refine your designs through iterative design cycles that include testing and evaluation
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners to ensure visual design and motion design excellence across all digital channels
- Communicate your design and motion ideas and specifications to Designers, Producers, Engineers, Partners, and Management
- Able to create beautiful visual assets and motion design assets catered towards fans the world over
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 4+ years of experience as a Visual Designer or Motion Designer
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong sensibility in visual and motion design
- Exceptional understanding of branding and fundamental design principles
- Experience working in 3D while leveraging any of the following tools: Cinema4D, Maya, or 3DS Max
- You are comfortable working in an exciting, fast-paced, deadline-driven working environment
- Passion for games or entertainment a plus
- Experience with digital illustration
- Experience with print design
- Understanding of how to work with Design Systems like Figma
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits