- Responsible for the deliverables associated with various Keywords Studios gaming projects
- Act as a brand champion, ensuring a positive, clear and consistent experience for clients and the studio as a whole
- Manages effective engagement and communication with the account team leads, resource personnel and business stakeholders
- Implement and monitor metrics to evaluate success and ROI of site projects and initiatives
- Defines the account scope, approach and resources required as well as mobilizing site resources to meet client demands.
- Ensures all regular progress reporting and actions are timely, accurate and transparent
- Reviews and approves key project documentation deliverables (e.g. Requirements and specification document)
- Carry out all other related tasks
- Responsible for the Service quality delivered from our Manila office
- Participate in the documentation and training materials of the Manila office
- Decides on promotions for Senior and Team Leads
- Manage large accounts operated from the Manila office (including discussion with clients and requests management)
- Interact with Project Managers from other studios
- Works with the Service Line Director to improve the department.
- Possible travels to improve Customer Support best practices on various locations.
- Possible travels to visit clients and welcome them in our Manila office
- Sr. Operations Manager level from a BPO or gaming company
- Preferably with gaming account experience
- Preferably have experience in training organizational development in a BPO environment.
- Relevant hands-on P&L experience
- Develop, facilitate and monitor key performance standards.
- Ability to analyze data and write clear, concise reports
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, Project Managers, subordinates and the public.
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Fun working environment
Competitive salary and benefits