Keywords Studios, Katowice, has an open vacancy for Functionality Quality Assurance Test Lead.
Do you have a proven history working with a team of FQA testers? Are you accustomed to working in a fast paced, but laid-back environment? Do you have experience servicing and contributing to the success of the latest video games?
At Keywords Katowice you will find a team of dedicated people passionate about the games industry. You will be enrolled with the largest international games industry service provider and working on the latest, unreleased video games on all platforms.
If this sounds like you and your experience, please see details and a link to apply below:
- Projects delivery in line with our standards and according to schedules and budgets agreed between the Project Manager and Client.
- Ensuring successful regular briefing and daily management of the test team assigned to the project.
- Creating and executing the project test plan in cooperation with the Project Manager and the QA Manager.
- Daily communication with external clients and ensuring that their needs are met and any queries or concerns on their part are answered.
- Providing clients with the accurate end of day reports and participating in meetings with the client.
- Ensuring that the team is effective, motivated and work in a productivity-friendly environment.
- Leading by example and behaving according to the core Keywords values.
- Regular evaluation of Testers and Seniors performance, feedback meetings.
- Monitoring and disciplining the test team, if needed, which includes, but is not limited to, the distribution of verbal, written warnings and other disciplinary actions alongside HR.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Understanding of a bug’s life cycle and workflow within a defect tracking database.
- Understanding of QA Strategy and QA Plan building.
- Working knowledge of risk management in the context of the QA process.
- Working knowledge of data driven systems to facilitate decision making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Agile, and flexible to change.
- Ability to meet deadlines on fast pace environments.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Based in Katowice or available for relocation. (Relocation package provided)
- Passion for video games.
- Understanding of a project cycle and a games’ development process.
- Understanding of Functionality QA and Certification testing processes.
- Understanding of the 1st party submission requirements and certification processes.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Experienced with platform-specific testing tools (Steam, LanForge, Xbox Manager, PS Publishing tools, Xbox GUI).
- Experience with video capture hardware and software.
- Experienced with all next-gen and current-gen console hardware and software.
- Experienced with mobile and PC hardware and software.
- Employment contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund).
- Relocation package.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
If you are interested in this opportunity, while applying please send us your CV in ENGLISH.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!