Yokozuna Data ultimate mission is understand and predict every single action that video-game players perform. Providing a state-of-the-art machine learning engine, Yokozuna Data predicts the behavior of each individual player.
Yokozuna Data is seeking for Data Scientists that are passionate about transforming game data into valuable information and predict player behavior. Our data science team consists in research and applied data scientists who are passionate about data, and focus on developing advanced machine learning and statistical learning models that predict individual player behavior.
The open positions are based in our Tokyo office.
- Research on the application of robust machine learning methods to behavioral player data
- Application of statistical learning and cutting-edge ensemble learning methods to perform long term predictions
- Work closely with engineers to build and scale backend data services
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate about game data
- Comfortable in working with SQL, R and Python
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- +2 years of Machine Learning models
- +2 years of Statistical analysis experience
- Deep learning knowledge
- Experience with data processing software (such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive), along with data processing algorithms (MapReduce, Flume) - advantage
- MSc/PhD in Physics/Computer Science/Mathematics or a related technical field
More information at https://yokozunadata.com