At Keywords Studios, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing, we empower our clients to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords Studios is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
This is a remote position, to be considered you must live in one of these states: AR, AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, MA, MD, ME, MS, NV, NY, IL, OH, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI.
The successful candidate will work with our Global Sales team to manage and maintain existing "House" accounts, follow up on dormant/previous clients and handle incoming web leads. Scope to grow in this role within the sales team.
Key Responsibilities and activities:
- Research and map prospective new leads and accounts for strategic outreach
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications in a timely manner
- Reach out to leads to convey Keywords Studios’ value proposition and educate them in Keywords’ offerings
- Collaborate alongside Revenue Operations and Business Development to qualify customers, build pipeline, and drive deals forward
- Work closely with other teams in Keywords to develop account intelligence and relationship maps
- Effectively utilize technologies such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce for prospecting, lead and account management and forecasting
- Provide insights and collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Production to create a more predictable revenue engine
- Devise high-quality communications and adapt them accordingly depending on the audience
- Experience selling in a customer-facing environment (even if that is bartending) – with the ability and desire to be a great salesperson.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to win even when faced with setbacks
- Always looking for ways to overachieve and to keep improving
- Ability to handle numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills when connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to improving every day, and always open to feedback
- Interest and/or experience in the field of video games
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Experience in a sales and/or marketing role an advantage
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the dubbing and gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities